Information on server construction, programming, and troubleshooting
Information about building and programming servers will be described.
- Initial configuration required when CentOS is installed
- Initial configuration required from installation of Apache on CentOS to startup
- Initial configuration required from installation of Tomcat on CentOS to startup
- Install Java on CentOS, set path
- Initial setup required from installation of PostgreSQL on CentOS to startup.
- The difference between Apache and Tomcat and why they need to work together
- What is the redirectPort setting in Tomcat's server.xml?
- Initial configuration required from installation of Postfix on CentOS to startup.
- Initial configuration required from installation of Dovecot on CentOS to startup.
- Download Tomcat9
- How is Tomcat activated?
- Causes of Tomcat not starting
- What is Apache Tomcat? What features does it provide?
- What is Maven and what does Maven do?
- How Maven automatically resolves jar library dependencies?
- How to check library conflicts in Maven
- What is the D option (-D) specified at Java startup?
- What does it mean to build Java?
- What are "xmlns" and "xsi:schemaLocation" in XML files?
- I measured the maximum number of cases that the web server (Apache) can handle simultaneously using a VPS rental server.
- I measured the maximum number of WEB/AP servers (Apache, Tomcat) can handle simultaneously using a VPS rental server.
- How to create an automatic file download and upload tool using the WinSCP command
- How to run WinSCP in batch
- List of commonly used commands in WinSCP
VBA（Visual Basic for Applications）
- How to edit csv and text files with VBA (Excel macros)
- How to get a list of files, including subfolders, and a list of folders with VBA (Excel macro)